Welcome to TheSky9 Support Center
In order to help you get a faster response to your requests. Before submitting a new ticket, please read the instructions below. This is for everyone's benefit in order to rapidly find a solution to your question.
1. Asking queries regarding feature that is already implemented in the application.
2. Following recommended configuration, environments & server which you need to met first before you proceed with installation, deployment in your server to receive support. Make sure that your hosting/server matches our requirements (check requirements on Codecanyon item's description).
3. Support query need to be within Envato item support policy.
4. At any given moment, you should only have one support ticket open. Multiple tickets can lead to unexpected delays.
5. The ticket should include as many details as possible about the issue, such as a screenshot, a video explanation, access, how to reproduce, environment, and if any changes or customizations have been done, among other things.
6. The answer to your concern can be found in our documentation at https://docs.thesky9.com.
7. If the problem persists. Submit a ticket with the URL of the problematic page.
Item support includes:
- Availability of the author to answer questions
- Answering technical questions about item’s features
- Assistance with reported bugs and issues
The following are not included in item support:
- Customization services
- Installation services